Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Simple Things

I did it! Yay me! I figured out how to set up a site to keep all of my recipes in a printable version!

Check out my Recipe tab at the top for a link to all the recipes on Karey's Cookin' and Babe-O's Bits.

Thanks to Stone Gable blog for the tutorial. It was very easy to follow and I was able to do it right the first time. I went to several other sites that had a bunch of code mumbo jumbo that I didn't understand and wasn't what I was looking for anyway.

Tonight was my favorite home alone dinner. French Bread with garlic and cheese. I recently got a free bottle of Garlic Infused Canola Oil from Pampered Chef and absolutely love using it for garlic bread.
I cut the bread in half and brush on the oil and a little bit of butter, I add a slice of American cheese and top with what ever shredded cheese I have in the refrigerator. Add a sprinkle of garlic powder and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on 350. Once the cheese is melted, turn the oven to broil and brown the cheese just a little.

Garlic bread ~ It's what's for dinner. Bread and Cheese. :-)

Have a good night.

Karey

1 comment: